Bartending for your wedding can be one of the biggest expenses that a couple have to worry about. Hiring a wedding bartender and purchasing your own alcohol for your reception is a great way to stretch those wedding dollars. Many venues require you to purchase their alcohol which can cost thousands of dollars for an open bar and be one of your biggest expenses. Why not give your guests and yourself more for less? Find a venue that will allow you to provide your own alcohol and hire a bartender. By purchasing your alcohol at liquor store pricing and being able to return the leftovers. This will have a huge effect on your budget and in a good way. Visit some of our preferred vendor's page to learn more.
A bartending service will not only save you money, but it will allow you to get creative and add your special touch to drinks served at your wedding reception. We can work with you to create a specialty drink that goes with your wedding theme or drinks that represent the all couples. Why not serve your favorite drinks to your guests? Louie's Mobile Mixology can also provide help and ideas for non-alcoholic drinks to be served at you wedding also. We aim to please everyone the alcohol drinkers, we would be more than happy to serve virgin cocktails that the kids can enjoy too.
Wedding Bar Tips
1. Choose a venue that lets you bring your own alcohol
2. Hire a bartending service- You wouldn't trust your DJ to cater the food, so make sure to have a bartender that can focus on the drinks and not be distracted by other obligations.
3. Make sure your wedding bartenders are liquor liability insured and TIPS certified
4. Wine and beer vs. full bar- If you cant afford to offer a full bar, try to come up with one or two special drinks to accompany your wine and beer. You will still make the cocktail drinkers happy but you will only have to purchase one or two kinds of liquors, saving you money.
5. Don't forget the recycle or make sure your venue offers recycling. People do notice if you are not recycling
Contact us today to get a quote for your wedding reception!
|Wedding Receptions||Retirement Parties||BBQ's / Pig Roasts Parties||4th of July Parties|
|Anniversary Parties||Grand Openings||House Warming Parties||Labor Day Parties|
|Birthday Parties||Employee Appreciation||Family & Class Reunions||Halloween Parties|
|Bachelor(ette) Parties||Fund Raisers||Wine & Cheese Tasting||Christmas Parties|
|Bridal Shower||Company Picnics||Block Parties||New Years Eve Parties|
|Rehearsal Dinners||Office Parties||Cocktail Parties||Super Bowl Parties|